Saturday, February 21, 2009

Orange Walk.net

Good Day everyone!
As I was rummaging through various webpages I stumbled across Orange Walk.net's poll on Orange Walk's Town Council elections. Since we are on election mode here at INSIGHT. I decided to place the results of the poll here right under the countdown. You are not able to vote on OW.net's poll here but you can go to their site and add a vote.

Our modest poll here at INSIGHT does not have the numbers but it shows a similar outcome. With some 8 days left to go, readers can choose to vote here to show that the trend NOW is the same. So if you are a visitor from Orange Walk.net welcome.

Even though I say courtesy of Orange Walk.net I do not have the permission to use their poll but in the spirit of openness and the wideness of the World Wide Web I am sure that they do not mind. Let me further add, it seems that the people at OW.net feel the same about my writing at INSIGHT. I have just noticed that they have a link to my OWINSIGHT. Whoever is responsible...thank you.

I invite them to place a picture link to this blog.

Until further Insight to your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be full of respect for one another for the sake of Orange Walk!