Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Expectation

Easter 2009 is long gone history. And now comes a time of expectation. What will happen next? Depending on where you are in the world then your expectation varies. Let me look into a few.

  1. Will I move on the the next class, will I graduate, will I pass?
  2. Will my son/daughter move on the the next class, will he/she graduate, or pass?
  3. Should I go to summer school?
  4. Books......Tuition......fees.........uniform.........school bag.......$$$$$$$$
  5. Will Belize get hit by a hurricane?
  6. Who will take care of my kids this year?
  7. Maybe I should look for a summer job?
  8. Will I return to school next year?... can I/we afford it?
  9. Wonder where I will spend my vacation time?
  10. Will this summer be hot?
  11. I hope summer goes quickly since business is slow at this time...
  12. Maybe I should look for another job.
  13. I wonder who I will see this summer?
  14. Will it be boring? Will I sleep a lot........?
  15. Will it be hot?... if it is I will go to ............... or will I?
  16. The wedding........................
  17. The birthday party......................
  18. The visitors..........
  19. Can't wait for Christmas.........
And so it is. Our lives are as different as there are people. We are at what is a natural turning point of our yearly lives.

Life is fair.

Life is long.

Your Life is routinely unique and thus inimitable. Live it!...and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be full of respect for one another for the sake of Orange Walk!