Saturday, February 28, 2009

Endorsement!

Here at OW INSIGHT I will always have ORANGE WALK first in particular and BELIZE first in general with the MIGHT of TRUTH and the GRACE of GOD!

Over the past couple months I have tried to capture some feeling of what/who is better for Orange Walk. I have never liked slogans but I went on record last blog by exalting the "change is coming" since I get the feeling that it is deeper than a slogan. When I juxtapose that with "continuing the possibilities" I get mired in IMAGINING how an abstract can be perpetrated.

In essence, the UDP slogan seems to be saying that the UDP can possibly clean the streets, and possibly pick up the garbage. So if we the UDP are voted back into office then we will CONTINUE that possibility. Most likely someone has an explanation for me about why I am wrong. But you cannot blame me for getting that interpretation. The UDP slogan is, in my humble opinion (IMHO), incongruous with what they should be telling us the Orange Walk population.

Today as I walked around Orange Walk I got the feeling that we want Mr. Ramon Cervantes, Jr. in the Orange Walk Town Hall as the next Town Mayor with the rest of his team. I get the feeling that the fight will be what a democratic election brings; there is enough polarization for that. As the reconciliation unfurls Orange Walk will have a NEW and IMPROVED town council and Mayor.

Change is coming, it is unstoppable; that is what people want and they feel it.

Vote for Ramon 'Monchi' Cervantes, Rozel Arana, Rafael Avila, Kevin Bernard, Josue Carballo, Faride Riverol and Alex Lopez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be full of respect for one another for the sake of Orange Walk!