Monday, March 2, 2009

The Undecided!

Folks, like everyone in Orange Walk I also have family on both sides of the political fence. I have never worn a 'sloganed' T-shirt in my life but have always respected those that do. Who I vote for has been and will always be a secret. It is so interesting how people can be clairvoyant and KNOW who you will vote for. I so hope that this is ALWAYS so in our little invaluable jewel.

I have followed our politics for as long as I have life and now find this medium as one where this knowledge can be self-exploited in something basic as my opinion.

This will be a very short blog as I want to show you one of the reasons (other than the Central Park "Christmas Tree") why I am weighing to one side. You look at the picture and make up your mind.The street lights are a good thing for Orange Walk but then these are on a list that is way, way too short. I will say no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be full of respect for one another for the sake of Orange Walk!